Re: getting perl to talk to postgres

От Tom Samplonius
Тема Re: getting perl to talk to postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, faroxy wrote:

> I am trying to get perl to talk to postgres but the installation of DBI
> is proving to be a headache.   I am installing DBI-1.14, but when I run
> "perl Makefile.PL" as the postgres user, I get the following error :
 Why would you try to install the DBI module as the Postgres user?  The
postgres user has no business instaling perl modules.
 You should install the DBI module as you would install any perl module
on your OS.  As minimum, tou will have to be root to complete the install.

Tom

От: faroxy
Сообщение: getting perl to talk to postgres
От: "Andrea Aime"
Сообщение: ODBC experts needed!