Re: [HACKERS] psql problem

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> >> What?  Are you saying that control-C doesn't do a \r (reset the
> >> query buffer)?  That's probably true, and I agree that it should...
>
> > Looks like it works fine:
>
> >     test=> select * from pg_class, pg_proc;
> >     ^C
> >     Cancel request sent
> >     ERROR:  Query was cancelled.
> >     test=>
>
> No, I think Chris was complaining about the behavior with an
> incomplete query in the buffer.  I can't show it with current
> sources since psql is exiting on ^C, but 6.5 works like this:

Actually from reading Chris' note, he said that it was 'better than
previous behaviour'.  Note the key word was *previous*.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net  128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup:
$17.95/moor less at Pop4       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] FYI: BNF for SQL93 and SQL-3