Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?

От Matthew N. Dodd
Тема Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> The book "The Practical SQL Handbook", which is often recommended on
> these lists, uses the syntax `*=' and `=*' for left and right outer
> joins (page 211).  I think we ought to support this syntax as well,
> since it will save new users from confusion.

'A Guide to The SQL Standard" (4th Ed.) seems to indicate that the MS
syntax is fairly close.

ISBN 0-201-96426-0

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |

От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?