Re: [HACKERS] Dumping of views -- done!

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Dumping of views -- done!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Hi all
> >
> > Is it too late to add a feature to pg_dump for 6.4??
> >
> > I just spent most of the day learning pg_dump and modifing it so it would
> > dump views also.
> >
> > This is the first time I have ever contributed any code changes, so I'm
> > not sure of how to submit it.
> >
> > The diff's and a readme as a tgz file are attached.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
> > sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.
>
> I though we dumped views already.  If not, I am inclinded to apply it,
> but want to see what others say.

As this does not affect, in any way, shape or form, the backend...I'd be
inclined to say go for it also...

Marc G. Fournier                               scrappy@hub.org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
scrappy@{postgresql|isc}.org                       ICQ#7615664

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] vacuum analyze problem
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] I can't find v6.4