Re: [INTERFACES] Is Postgres 6.4 out yet?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Is Postgres 6.4 out yet?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On 10 Sep 1998, Telephone VdB Foods Ltd wrote:

>      Hi everyone,
>
>      Am I mistaking in thinking that 6.4 is out?
>      I checked www.postgresql.org and could not find it there yet.
>
>      I had a little problem with building JDBC and was told that it is
>      fixed in 6.4.

    v6.4 is currently in Beta, with a release set for mid-October at
this time...I would not recommend running the current Beta in production
though, as there are several major changes yet upcoming, which is what is
delaying the release by a couple of weeks...