Between broken?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Between broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Is something broken in the "between" command?  I have 6.3 running on the
production machine and the following sql statement works fine:

select city from camps3 where lat between 43.833298 and 44.233298;

On Jul 20, I cvsup'd the current version and have it running and the same
call results in:

PQresultStatus: 7
PQerrorMessage: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request.

Was something broke?  Is it now fixed?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ODBC and palloc ...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ODBC and palloc ...