Re: [GENERAL] Can I store bitmap graphics in a table?

От Dan Delaney
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Can I store bitmap graphics in a table?
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Can I store bitmap graphics in a table?  (Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Matt McClure wrote:
> You can insert the graphic file by declaring the type to be OID and using
> lo_import().

That sounds like it might work. I'll give it a try. However, the
graphics I'm going to be inserting are not very large, like 50 to
100k, I'd like to be able to do it without using the large object
interface. Anyone have any ideas?

 --Dan

 Daniel G. Delaney                    The Louisville Times Chorus
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org                   www.LouisvilleTimes.org
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/          Dionysia Design
 ICQ Number: 8171285                     www.Dionysia.com/design/
                   I doubt, therefore I might be.