Re: [INTERFACES] heeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeee

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] heeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, rony khoury wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, rony khoury wrote:
> >
> > > I'm dying here , I realy need help with conecting postgres to an html
> > > browser .
> >
> >         Well, you got the right list...now, what is the question? :)
>

> Ok ,

    Well, you found the list for the first part, but replies should go
there to :)

> the question is simple , how to do it , I want to create an intranet , and
> allow users
> to access my postgresql via html pages .

    I personally just use the perl5 interface available in
src/interfaces/perl5 ... others use PHP/FI (www.php.net) which is very
good also...I've used libpq to do C interfaces, and I believe others are
using either Python or libpq++...

    You're choices are endless...and, other hten PHP/FI, all the above
mentioned interfaces are found in the src/interfaces directory taht comes
with the distribution...