Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, David Gould wrote:
> > This of course is most useful if the remaining platforms adopt it too.
> > Given current trends, I suspect this will happen.
>
> I suspect you're talking about 'remaining Linux distributions, on all
> platforms (Alpha,MIPS,Sparc,ix86 etc.)

    I'm suspecting the same thing...I follow the developers mailin
list for FreeBSD, and have yet to hear of *any* work towards adopting the
glibc "standard"...if someone wishes to point me at work being done for
anything *other* then Linux (ie. NetBSD? Solaris x86) towards adopting
this, I'd be interested...

> > And Glibc is far better for a non Linux system then Linux Libc5.
>
> I haven't noticed the difference.

    Other then that libc5 was stable, of course...?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Standard Deviation function.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Standard Deviation function.