Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 31 May 1998, David Gould wrote:

> Anyway, I am willing to work on the tests a little but do not want to "take
> them over". Who "owns" them now, perhaps I could co-ordinate and ask for
> advice from that person?

    Nobody "owns" them...Thomas and I have tried to keep them
relatively up to date, with Thomas doing the most part of the work on a
Linux platform...

    Stuff like the int* test 'expected' output files are generated
under Linux, which generates a different error message then the same
test(s) under FreeBSD/NetBSD :(