Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23 May 1998, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

> Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih+mail@Hamartun.Priv.NO> writes:
>
> > Works fine for me, anyway.  I'm running CVS 1.7.3 over RCS 5, and
> > it's pulling the PostgreSQL distribution in as I type.
>
> The "cvs checkout" worked fine, and a "cvs update" afterwards scanned
> the repository and confirmed I was up to date.  Looks good!  :-)

    Odd...it was doing a 'second checkout' that screwed me, where i
didn't think it worked...try doing 'cvs -d <> checkout -P pgsql' and tell
me what that does...

    And, yes, password is required...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?