Re: [HACKERS] Kerberos 5 breakage.

От Matthew N. Dodd
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Kerberos 5 breakage.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 19 May 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Last I heard, Kerberos worked, but that was a while ago.  Feel free to
> send in some patches.

I've compiled with kerberos 4 compatibility mode libraries in kerberos 5
and it appears to compile, link and run but I've not got a good testbed
for kerberos 4.

While Kerberos 5 authentication and authorization is nice, I'd like to
investigate the possibility of adding encryption as well.

I've got to complete the setup of a test enviornment for this before I can
start on the code.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd        | A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net        | As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/