ODBC-Interface (PostODBC) and Postgres 6.3.2

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема ODBC-Interface (PostODBC) and Postgres 6.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Hello all together.

Because of your great help, I could now set up the ODBC-Interface for
NT(using Postgres).
I actually forgot the "-i" -Option of the Postmaster.

But there ist still one problem:
  I can import any table from the SQl-Server without problem.
  I also can use SQL-Queries out of my Programs.
But I can't export Tables from e.g. Microsoft Access to the
PostgreSQL-Server:
  -> ODBC-Call did not success:
     "Tha Handle does not point to a statement that is ready to be
executed(#-1)"
Tha Server himself writes to his logfile:
" ERROR: msysconf: table does not exist."

->it is very interesting, that the client can't write the table-content to
the server.
  But the Table and it's fields are created successful, it's only empty.

Have you any idea??

(PS: I have compiled PSQL without readline, <- whatever readline changes??>

Thankyou in advance and Sory for my bad english.

Oliver