Re: [HACKERS] postmaster crash and .s.pgsql file

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postmaster crash and .s.pgsql file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Marc Howard Zuckman wrote:

> Would setting the sticky bit on the permissions of the /tmp directory
> help?

    Ummmm...is it? *raised eyebrows*  I just checked my FreeBSD boxes
and my Solaris box at the office, and sticky bit is auto-set on those...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster crash and .s.pgsql file
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster crash and .s.pgsql file