Re: [HACKERS] Domain Problem?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Domain Problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Simon Shapiro wrote:

> Any reason why the whole domain appears to be dead?
> Anything I can do to help?

Without getting into a very very large email...Trends was sharing a 3Mps
link with another company to UUnet...the other company went belly-up this
past week, with UUnet pulling the link.  Adrian (@Trends) spent today
doing up contracts and whatnot with UUnet, and now we are connected
directly with them, instead of sharing.  It took them a little longer then
anticipated to get the link back up again, but considering that it went
down at ~noon, I think that Adrian did a fantastic job of things...

If UUnet goes belly up...well...is there a 'Net left? :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org