Re: [HACKERS] Re: Attn PG gurus / coders : New approach for ORDER BY ?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Attn PG gurus / coders : New approach for ORDER BY ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Jan Vicherek wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Ron O'Hara wrote:
>
> [ description of spercial-case deleted ]
>
> > Comments from the guru's who are up to their necks in the code ?
>
>     Hmm, I don't know how busy you developers are, so I don't know what
> should I tell the customer tomorrow. Any proximity guesses ?

    IMHO...very little chance of this happening in the next several
months...Bruce/Vadim might say differently, but somehow I doubt it :(
There are too many things currently on the go that are needed for 99% of
the users...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org