6.4.2 regression test lockup under OpenBSD 2.4

От Diana Eichert
Тема 6.4.2 regression test lockup under OpenBSD 2.4
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello

    I have installed 6.4.2 on an OpenBSD system.  It configure,
make, and make installed with no errors.  When I try to run the
regression tests instead of failing, the proceeding, it just hangs until
I Cntl-C.  If I comment out the tests that cause failures it runs just fine.

    Any ideas on why this happens?

diana

Diana Eichert
IT Manager