Re: IPv6 patch

От Rocco Altier
Тема Re: IPv6 patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Another idea is to have the -i take an optional argument.  Something where
-i means bind to both v4 and v6, and -i4 means to only v4, and -i6 to only
v6.

I am guessing that most people will want to bind to both when they
just specify -i, which is what is usually suggested when they want to get
the box up and running.

If they want do something fancy, like only bind to v6, then they will read
the docs and see that they can do that with something like -i6.
-rocco