Re: Strange INSERT phenomenon with key constraints

От ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Тема Re: Strange INSERT phenomenon with key constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 2 May 2001, Lukas Ertl wrote:

> On Wed, 2 May 2001, D. Duccini wrote:
>

> > PERL buffers its output -- you'll need to flush it after each line
>
> I have a
>
> $|++;
>
> at the beginning of my script, so it shouldn't be a problem.

$| is a per-filehandle magic variable.  You have unbuffered
stdout (probably), but is that the filehandle you want unbuffered?

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
780/993-1274 (cell)

Сообщение: RE: Strange INSERT phenomenon with key constraints
Сообщение: Re: Strange INSERT phenomenon with key constraints