Default server PORT not updating in Pgadmin

От Rodrigo Martins
Тема Default server PORT not updating in Pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I’m creating one big installer for several software applications, including PostgreSQL and I’m facing the following issue:

If the default port of PostgreSQL is changed during installation the port of pgadmin’s default server is not updated (remains 5432).

Even though it is easy to change the port using pgadmin, I would like to do it during installation (via scripting)

Is there a way to achieve this?

Btw, I can connect via psql command to the new port (in postgresql.conf the port is correct)

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Вложения