incrementing values

От Dan Harrington
Тема incrementing values
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Is there a way to increment a record using an SQL command to make a
"ranking" method
for values?

i.e. When I select one result (one record) from an SQL query, I want to be
able to alter an
integer record that is associated with that record so that I can order the
results
from the next SQL query based on the integer value.

got that? :-) heh

image    title    | URL    |keywords    |101