The folding of unquoted names to lower case in PostgreSQL is incompatible with the SQL standard

От David Delorme
Тема The folding of unquoted names to lower case in PostgreSQL is incompatible with the SQL standard
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I am trying to integrate MapInfo with a postgresql backend.
Problem:
MapInfo query uses both quoted and unquoted statements i.e.
"MAPINFO"."MAPINFO_MAPCATALOG" and mapinfo.mapinfo_mapcatalog
I have a schema called MAPINFO and a table called MAPINFO_MAPCATALOG.
I need to fold unquoted names to uppercase.

I really only need to change this behaviour for this schema.

David Delorme
http://dmdelorme.ca

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: