pgAdmin 8.1 install

От David Barron
Тема pgAdmin 8.1 install
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Is there a problem with the installation of 8.1?  I’ve installed it 3 times but when I bring it up it still says I’m at 7.8.  The Help > About menu shows 7.8 as well.

I am hesitant to uninstall and install from scratch because I don’t want to lose my connections, etc.

Thanks

architects of vision and strategy for business intelligence

David Barron
Senior Consultant

Zencos Consulting: david.barron@zencos.com

www.zencos.com

mobile:

919-995-2356

fax:

919-287-2335

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company.

Вложения