RE: pgAdmin 8.1 install

От David Barron
Тема RE: pgAdmin 8.1 install
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 8.1 install
Список pgsql-general

On 1/10/24 10:58 AM, David Barron wrote:

On 1/10/24 10:47 AM, David Barron wrote:

Is there a problem with the installation of 8.1?  I’ve installed it 3 times but when I bring it up it still says I’m at 7.8.  The Help > About menu shows 7.8 as well.

What OS are you using?

Where did you get pgAdmin from?

How did you install it?

I am running Windows 10.

I downloaded the Dec 14 release from pgadmin.org

I installed by double-clicking on the executable I downloaded and running through the installation wizard without making any changes.

Well that looks good to me. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have a Windows instance available

I can test against.

You might get an answer sooner here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

Yes, I had done some searching without finding anything.  It’s odd because I have gone from 7.6 to 7.7 and 7.7 to 7.8 following the same steps.