RE: BUG #17326: Postgres crashed when pg_reload_conf() with ssl certificate parameters

От James Pang (chaolpan)
Тема RE: BUG #17326: Postgres crashed when pg_reload_conf() with ssl certificate parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
From postgres logs , it show
2021-12-08 03:57:55.826 UTC::@:[1291058]:[9-1]:2021-12-08 03:33:21 UTC:LOG:  received SIGHUP, reloading configuration
files
2021-12-08 03:58:02.832 UTC::@:[1291058]:[10-1]:2021-12-08 03:33:21 UTC:LOG:  received SIGHUP, reloading configuration
files
2021-12-08 03:58:03.143 UTC:10.240.212.242(58646):jamet@jamet:[1291076]:[9-1]:2021-12-08 03:33:24 UTC:testsubLOG:
disconnection:session time: 0:24:38.967 user=jamet database=jamet host=10.240.212.242 port=58646

2021-12-08 03:58:03.147 UTC:[local]:postgres@jamet:[1291397]:[3-1]:2021-12-08 03:57:02 UTC:psqlFATAL:  terminating
connectiondue to unexpected postmaster exit

2021-12-08 03:58:03.147 UTC:[local]:postgres@jamet:[1291397]:[4-1]:2021-12-08 03:57:02 UTC:psqlLOG:  disconnection:
sessiontime: 0:01:00.405 user=postgres database=jamet host=[local]

James