Is using cross-version pg_autovacuum possible/safe?

От Peter Haworth
Тема Is using cross-version pg_autovacuum possible/safe?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is it possible/safe to compile the latest version of pg_autovacuum, and use
it with a 7.2.4 postmaster?

I know the better solution would be to upgrade everything, but that involves
a lot of work which we've managed to put off for a long time already, and
autovacuum is pretty much the only feature we really need immediately.

--
    Peter Haworth    pmh@edison.ioppublishing.com
"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make