RES: pg_dumpall error

От
Тема RES: pg_dumpall error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, the ALTER USER command is working fine, it only gives me a NOTICE and
not an ERROR. Even without the schema the ALTER worked right!

Thanks!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]Em nome de
carlosreimer@terra.com.br
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2006 00:52
Para: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Assunto: [GENERAL] pg_dumpall error

Hello,

I´m trying to recreate my cluster using a restore a dump created by
pg_dumpall 8.0.3 but it´s not working.

The problem is that just after the connection to template1 the script is
trying to use a schema that doesn´t exist yet. The creation of the schema
exist, but is far after.

Is this the best approach to recreate a cluster using a dump? Maybe it would
be better to dump thinks in parts, like: a) global objects, b) each
database, and then restore the whole cluster.

Thanks in advance!

Reimer

Here is the beginning of the script:

-- PostgreSQL database cluster dump
--

\connect "template1"

--
-- Users
--

CREATE USER "LIEGE" WITH SYSID 122 PASSWORD
'md585edf4f3a0536dfb4aab88b0dcc4a15b' CREATEDB CREATEUSER;