Re: Core dump on PG 7.1.3

От David Esposito
Тема Re: Core dump on PG 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hopefully I'll have permission to take the application down for an hour
tomorrow to do a more complete diagnosis ... The first thing I'll do is
recompile with debug symbols and I'll post the more helpful back trace ...

Yes, I would like to help debug the problem ... and I'd be even more eager
if it wasn't production hardware that i have to tip-toe around on .. ;)

Thanks for the speedy response ..

-dave