How do I capture the message from user defined function

От etsuko shimabukuro
Тема How do I capture the message from user defined function
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

This is my first time to write a program to use JDBC.

I'm trying to get a message which has been raised within my user-defined
function.
The message is created by using "raise notice".  This message is not error
so I'm using "notice" level.

If anyone could advise me, I would appreciate very much.

Regards,
Etsuko Shimabukuro
etsukos@meta-bit.com
tel: +81-3-3664-4160