Re: Problem: ALTER TABLE with Jet as provider

От Conor Cunningham [MS]
Тема Re: Problem: ALTER TABLE with Jet as provider
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Your syntax is not supported (and is not in ANSI SQL).

There _may_ be syntax (I don't recall) to rename the column.  If not, you
can do it through ADOX - the operation to rename a column is supported by
the Jet engine, if not through the SQL syntax (it's been awhile, so you
should check the Jet SQL help file).

As far as ordering, there is no official order of columns in the table.  If
you want them in an order, you can do a select statement and get them out in
whatever order you specify.

Conor

--
Please do not reply to this address, as it is not monitored.
You assume all risk for your use. � 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights