RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress

От shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

A comments on the v26 patch.

The following document about pg_stat_subscription_stats view only says that
"showing statistics about errors", should we add something about transactions
here?

     <row>

      <entry>One row per subscription, showing statistics about errors.
      See <link linkend="monitoring-pg-stat-subscription-stats">
      </entry>
     </row>

I noticed that the v24 patch has some changes about the description of this
view. Maybe we can modify to "showing statistics about errors and transactions".

Regards,
Shi yu

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks