RE: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns

От shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
Дата
Ответ на Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 10:39 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> This patch should have the fix for the issue that Shi yu reported. Shi
> yu, could you please test it again with this patch?

Thanks for updating the patch!
I have tested and confirmed that the problem I found has been fixed.

Regards,
Shi yu

Сообщение: Re: Windows now has fdatasync()
Сообщение: Re: Windows now has fdatasync()