RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 1:09 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 9:18 AM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
> <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> > Thank you for providing the patch.
> > I have updated your patch to include some other viewpoints.
> >
> > I also included the description about TRUNCATE on user_catalog_table
> > in the patch. Please have a look at this patch.
>
> 1) I was not able to generate html docs with the attached patch:
> logicaldecoding.sgml:1128: element sect1: validity error : Element...
Thank you for your review.
I fixed the patch to make it pass to generate html output.
Kindly have a look at the v03.

> 2) You could change hang to deadlock:
> +       logical decoding of published table within the same
> transaction leads to a hang.
Yes. I included your point. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep