RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On  Friday, June 18, 2021 11:41 AM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, June 17, 2021 10:34 PM Simon Riggs
> <simon.riggs@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 12:57 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 4:27 PM Amit Kapila
> > > <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>

> > > [Responding to Simon's comments]

> > same as LOCK?
> > > >

> > > Cluster will also apply to all user catalog tables. I think we can
> > > extend it slightly as we have mentioned for Lock.
> >
> > OK, good.

> > have been nominated as catalogs. Probably worth linking to the
> "Capabilities"
> > section to explain.
> > > >

> > > Sounds reasonable.
> Simon, I appreciate your suggestions and yes, if the user catalog table is
> referenced by the output plugin, it can be another cause of the deadlock.
>
> I'm going to post the patch for the those two changes, accordingly.
Hi, I've made the patch-set to cover the discussion above for all-supported versions.
Please have a look at those.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: fdatasync performance problem with large number of DB files