RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:51 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Attached the patch-set that addressed those two comments.
> > I also fixed the commit message a bit in the 2PC specific patch to HEAD.
> > No other changes.
> >
> > Please check.
>
> Thanks for the updated patches, the patch applies cleanly in all branches.
> Please add a commitfest entry for this, so that we don't miss it.
Thank you. I've registered the patch-set in [1].
I'll wait for other reviews from other developers, if any.

[1] - https://commitfest.postgresql.org/33/3170/

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [bug?] Missed parallel safety checks, and wrong parallel safety
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Decoding speculative insert with toast leaks memory