RE: pgbench: option delaying queries till connections establishment?

От kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: pgbench: option delaying queries till connections establishment?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Fabien;

> The current implementation is too simple. If nthreads >= 2 and connection fails in the one thread,
> the other one will wait forever.

I attached the very preliminary patch for solving the problem.
Even if threads fail to connect, the others can go through the barrier.
But I think this implementation is not good...

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Вложения