RE: Copy data to DSA area

От ideriha.takeshi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Copy data to DSA area
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

>ShmZoneContext for SharedPlan and SharedRelCache is not implemented but I'm
>going to do it following your points.

After looking into existing code, I'm thinking Generation Memory Context
seems to have the similar purpose. So I'll implement ShmZoneContext
by reference it.
Generation context manages chunks having almost same life span.
ShmZoneContext would dsa_allocate() block and hand out chunks
and free chunks and its block all together.

Regards,
Takeshi Ideriha