Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

От Sujit.Rathod@fujitsu.com
Тема Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release
Дата
Re: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi OSS Community,

We just wanted to confirm when the TAG will be created for the current FEB minor release as we could not find the TAG for none of the minor versions,

below is the screen shot for the some of the minor versions.

Could you please confirm when we can expect the TAG created for all minor versions?

Thanks and Regards,

Sujit Rathod

Sr. Application Developer

FUJITSU CONSULTING INDIA