RE: Partial aggregates pushdown

От Fujii.Yuki@df.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp"
Тема RE: Partial aggregates pushdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Mr.Pyhalov.

Thank you for comments.

Thank you for suggesting alternatives.
The disadvantages of alternative 2) appear to be undesirable,
I have modified it according to alternative 1)

> Another issue - the patch misses recording dependency between aggpartialfn
> and aggregate procedure.
I added code to record dependencys between aggpartialfn
and aggregate procedure, similar to the code for functions such as combinefunc.

Sincerely yours,
Yuuki Fujii

--
Yuuki Fujii
Information Technology R&D Center Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

Вложения

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: is pg_log_standby_snapshot() really needed?
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction