RE: Partial aggregates pushdown

От Fujii.Yuki@df.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp"
Тема RE: Partial aggregates pushdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Mr.Pyhalov.

Thank you for comments.

Fixed.

Done.

Fixed.

Fixed.

I have removed the sentence you pointed out.

I removed general description of sharding.

Sincerely yours,
Yuuki Fujii

--
Yuuki Fujii
Information Technology R&D Center Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

Вложения

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: Do we want a hashset type?
От: "Joel Jacobson"
Сообщение: Re: Do we want a hashset type?