RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply

От wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tues, Jun 14, 2022 11:17 AM I wrote:
> Attach the new patches.
> 3. Adding a check for the partition table when trying to apply changes in the
> apply background worker. (see patch 0004)
> In additional, the partition cache map on subscriber have several bugs (see
> thread [2]). Because patch 0004 is developed based on the patches in [2], so I
> merged the patches(v4-0001~v4-0003) in [2] into a temporary patch 0003 here.
> After the patches in [2] is committed, I will delete patch 0003 and rebase
> patch 0004.
I added some test cases for this (see patch 0004). In patch 0005, I made
corresponding adjustments according to these test cases.
I also slightly modified the comments about the check for unique index. (see
patch 0004)

Also rebased the temporary patch 0003 because the first patch in thread [1] is
committed (see commit 5a97b132 in HEAD) .

Attach the new patches.
Only changed patches 0004, 0005.

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/OSZPR01MB6310F46CD425A967E4AEF736FDA49%40OSZPR01MB6310.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Regards,
Wang wei

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Typo in ro.po file?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: better page-level checksums