RE: Logical replication timeout problem

От wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Logical replication timeout problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 9:54 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 7:18 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 8:07 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > > Ok, agreed.
> > >

> > Attached, please find the updated patch accordingly. Currently, I have
> > prepared it for HEAD, if you don't see any problem with this, we can
> > prepare the back-branch patches based on this.
>
> Thank you for updating the patch. Looks good to me.
Thanks for your review.

Improve the back-branch patches according to the discussion.
Move the CHANGES_THRESHOLD logic from function OutputPluginUpdateProgress to
new funcion update_replication_progress.
In addition, improve all patches formatting with pgindent.

Attach the patches.

Regards,
Wang wei

Вложения