RE: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday, July 9, 2021 2:56 PM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 9:13 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I tried the v95-0001 patch.
> >
> > - The patch applied cleanly and all build / testing was OK.
> > - The documentation also builds OK.
> > - I checked all v95-0001 / v93-0001 differences and found no problems.
> > - Furthermore, I noted that v95-0001 patch is passing the cfbot [1].
> >
> > So this patch LGTM.
> >

> Applied, reviewed and tested the patch.
> Also ran a 5 level cascaded standby setup running a modified pgbench
> that does two phase commits and it ran fine.
> Did some testing using empty transactions and no issues found
> The patch looks good to me.

I did some cross version tests on patch v95 (publisher is PG14 and subscriber is PG15, or publisher is PG15 and
subscriberis PG14; set two_phase option to on or off/default). It worked as expected, data could be replicated
correctly.

Besides, I tested some scenarios using synchronized replication, it worked fine in my cases.

So this patch LGTM.

Regards
Tang