RE: Logical replication timeout problem

От Tang, Haiying/唐 海英
Тема RE: Logical replication timeout problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Friday, September 24, 2021 12:04 AM, Fabrice Chapuis <fabrice636861@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your patch, we are going to set up a lab in order to debug the function.

Hi

I tried to reproduce this timeout problem on version10.18 but failed.

In my trial, I inserted large amounts of data at publisher, which took more than 1 minute to replicate.

And with the patch provided by Amit, I saw that the frequency of invoking

WalSndKeepaliveIfNecessary function is raised after I inserted data.

The test script is attached. Maybe you can try it on your machine and check if this problem could happen.

If I miss something in the script, please let me know.

Of course, it will be better if you can provide your script to reproduce the problem.

Regards

Tang

Вложения