RE: pg_type_d.h location incorrect

От tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: pg_type_d.h location incorrect
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:27 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote
>No ... "patch -p1 <~/improve-pgservice-docs.patch" works fine for me.

Oh, never tried "patch -p1" command before but it worked. Thanks!!
BTW, here is my previous operation to apply your patch(failed, which is strange IMO)

$ git apply --3way improve-pgservice-docs.patch
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml:8091
Falling back to three-way merge...
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml:8091
error: doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml: patch does not apply

>grepping finds lots of occurrences of '~/' and
>only one of '$HOME/'.  Seems like we ought to change that one:
>
>$ grep -r 'HOME/' .
>./config.sgml:        This writes out files to <filename>$HOME/.debug/jit/</filename>; the

Agreed, thanks for the comment.
Attached a patch to combine the above fix in your patch.
Also fixed a typo in install-windows.sgml.
Also fixed pgbuffercache.sgml as Michael commented at [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/YK4A4g07AvGa9FVF%40paquier.xyz

Regards,
Tang

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pg_type_d.h location incorrect
Сообщение: Re: pg_type_d.h location incorrect