Unsupported version mentioned at Using EXPLAIN

От tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема Unsupported version mentioned at Using EXPLAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi

When referring Doc, found one place mentioned "using 9.3 development sources." at [1]. Which I think 9.3 means PG9.3

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/using-explain.html

It seems to show up since PG9.2 and changed to 9.3 at PG9.3. However, since 9.3 nobody updates the version anymore.
Maybe we can just remove the specific PG version. Say "using current development sources." Thoughts?

Regards,
Tang