RE: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 8:19 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have extracted the parser code and attached it here, so that it will be easy to
> go through. We wanted to support the following syntax as in
> [1]:
> CREATE PUBLICATION pub1 FOR
> TABLE t1,t2,t3, ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA s1,s2, SEQUENCE seq1,seq2, ALL
> SEQUENCES IN SCHEMA s3,s4;

I am +1 for this syntax.

This syntax is more flexible than adding or dropping different type objects in
separate commands. User can either use one single command to add serval different
objects or use serval commands to add each type objects.

Best regards,
Hou zj