RE: [16] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (run_as_owner = ...) is a no-op

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: [16] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (run_as_owner = ...) is a no-op
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sunday, September 10, 2023 4:43 AM Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:

> Repro:
>   ALTER SUBSCRIPTION s1 SET (run_as_owner = true);
>   SELECT subrunasowner FROM pg_subscription WHERE subname='s1';
>    subrunasowner
> restart. It would be good to add a test for that case.

Currently, the changes on run_as_owner won't cause the worker to restart
because we don't need to rebuild the connection in this case. The option change
will be caught by apply worker in next loop and the later changes will be
applied using the new option. the 0002 patch adds a test to verfiy it, just to
show how it behaves.

Best Regards,
Hou zj

Вложения