RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, June 5, 2024 2:32 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. Here are some minor review comments for the docs patch v4-0001.

Thanks for the comments!

> The SGML file wrapping can be fixed to fill up to 80 cols for some of the
> paragraphs.

Unlike comments in C code, I think we don't force the 80 cols limit in doc
file unless it's too long to read. I checked the doc once and think it's
OK.

Here is the V5 patch which addressed Peter's comments and Amit's comments[1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1%2Bq1MYGgF3-LZCj6Xd0idujnjbTsfk-RqU%2BC51wYGaD5g%40mail.gmail.com

Best Regards,
Hou zj

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication of sequences
Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication of sequences