Re: Simple way to connect from Win32 app

От Rick Gregory
Тема Re: Simple way to connect from Win32 app
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi Michael,

If you download the source, there is a win32.mak file in
/postgresql-7.3./src/interfaces/libpq

This can be used to make a vc6 project that will build both a static and a
dynamic version of the libpq library.

You will have to make minor modifications to some of the header files in
other folders, but these are obvious from the build messages.

Rick Gregory